Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay

When I watched the first Harold & Kumar I was simply blown away. We were still in college and my four friends (yeah, I had friends back then) were in a cramped living room watching it in total darkness with an older projector and a laptop, and one thing was for sure, we were on the floor laughing hysterically for most of the film. When we heard the sequel was coming out needless to say we were a little pumped. Honestly, I don't think we were let down at all.
I was really curious as to where they were going to go with a sequel. It is refreshing to take a break from laughing at Judd Aptow and get some chuckles out of a different stoner comedy. Their adventure they have is just as ridiculous as their first, and Neil Patrick Harris is just phenomenally hilarious.
I would have to say that if you are planning on going out to take in a flick this weekend, and you enjoyed the first one, you may want to skip Baby Mama and check out this flick. I would actually opt to have stayed at home and watched it on DVD when that gets released. Seeing it with a few friends while having some drinks (or whatever your into) at home would most likely prompt a warmer response to this film rather than traveling out into the public.
Bottom line: almost as good as the first, may want to wait for the DVD though.
***