afterreviews.com
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
  ER Season 9
Alright, here we go. I really don't like hospitals. In fact, I hate hospitals. Why? Cause every time I go to a hospital it causes me some sort of pain. Out of the hundred or so times I have been to the hospital the only time it didn't cause me any pain was when my daughter was born. Seriously, other than that either someone is dying or I feel like I am dying. So, I don't enjoy watching medial drama tv. I can't stand seeing people coming into emergency rooms. So, naturally, the last thing I want to watch is the drama that is going on behind the scenes in an emergency room. But, I pop the show in and try to get involved.

It didn't really work by the way. Besides the fact that I totally am annoyed every time I see Maura Tierney I think that the show is pretty lame in and of itself. Really, I don't see the interest in it. The acting is alright, but never having seen the show before I am sure I missed a ton of character building. The shot composition is pretty straightforward for a typical drama, at least is pretty realistic for a hospital. The DVD set seriously lacks any real extras in my opinion, gag reels I never really though were funny. I guess people who enjoy medical dramas would like the series, but not people in the medical profession because I am sure that it spits all over the job.. Regardless, the show has been a hit and stayed on the air for a long time, and it could be worse, it could be Grey's Anatomy.

**
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
New and Reviews of things I deem necessary.

Archives
February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]